A partner in the firm since 1991, Mark Creighton concentrates his practice primarily in the areas of general civil, business, and real estate law. He was licensed to practice in 1983. He is also a Director, Agent and Licensed Escrow Officer for Old Republic Title Company.
Mark is married to Elaine Creighton, and they have two sons, Clay and Cole. He and his family are members of Crossroads Baptist Church in The Woodlands, Texas.
Primary Practice Areas:
- Real Estate and Real Estate Development, both commercial and residential, in connection with acquisitions, sales, leases, construction and permanent financing, tax free exchanges, deed restrictions and special use ad valorem property tax exemptions, oil and gas issues, construction liens, and foreclosures and condemnations.
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning and the probate of Wills and Estates.
- Civil Litigation regarding title issues and easements and collections.
- Business entities including General and Limited Partnerships, Corporations, and Limited Liability Companies.
- University of Texas, B.B.A. 1979, Austin, Texas
- St. Mary's University School of Law, J.D. 1982, San Antonio, Texas